Churchill Labour Party
As your Labour Councillors, we have –
– Introduced monthly surgeries and taken up daily casework
– Stood up for residents on estate regeneration
– Worked closely and regularly with local police on anti-social behaviour and crime, keeping Churchill a low-crime ward
– Helped bring a new weekly Advice Service drop-in to Churchill Ward
– Lobbied Westminster Council for improved residents’ parking
– Supported residents during major works
– Worked with and reported back regularly to local residents’ associations
– Funded and supported charity events and activities in your area
We work with residents and community groups across the Ward, and are keen to hear from local residents about their concerns. To contact us, email email@example.com, use this online form to report an issue – or come and see us in person at one of our monthly surgeries. Find out about all the ways to contact us on our Contact page.
Find out more about Westminster Labour Group.