Ways To Contact Us + Helpful Numbers & Websites
Telephone: 020 7641 5377 (Westminster City Council Members’ Team)
Post: Westminster City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6QP
Find out more about Westminster Labour on our Labour group website
Please note that, due to the current coronavirus COVID-19 situation, we have been forced to suspend our monthly face-to-face surgeries at the present time.
But we haven’t stopped helping residents. If you wish to contact us, please do so by phone, email or letter, using the details given above.
If you need help or you know of anyone who needs help as a result of COVID-19, please send Westminster Council the details here: https://www.westminster.gov.uk/ask-help or email email@example.com. There is also a Council phone helpline: 020 7641 1222.
If you are concerned about anyone who you think requires social care and support, please phone 020 7641 1444 or 020 7641 1175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the latest coronavirus-related updates from Westminster City Council at: https://www.westminster.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Please see below for more useful contacts and numbers:
Useful contact numbers & websites:
Westminster City Council: https://www.westminster.gov.uk/
– Housing Repairs – 0800 358 3783
– Housing Solutions – 020 7641000
– Benefits, including Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit – 0800 072 0042
– Council Tax – 0343 178 2743
– Adult Services – 020 7641 2500 (If you are concerned about anyone who you think requires care and support please contact Adult Social Care 020 7641 1444 or 020 7641 1175 / email: email@example.com)
– Social Services & Child Services – 020 7641 4000
– ‘Report It’ website (for noise, ASB, road issues & more) https://www.westminster.gov.uk/report-it
– Westminster Council general enquiries – 020 7641 6000
– Westminster Citizens Advice – 0300 330 1191 10am – 4pm every weekday. Helpline with language support 020 7402 6750 Tuesdays (1.30pm – 4pm) and Wednesdays (10am-12.30pm) only. https://www.westminstercab.org.uk/
– Peabody Housing repairs – 0300 123 1238 https://www.peabody.org.uk/
– Z2K (housing and welfare issues) – https://www.z2k.org/get-help/
– Shelter – 0808 800 4444 https://england.shelter.org.uk/get_help
– Carers Network – 020 89603033 https://carers-network.org.uk/
Sign up to our email newsletters
Churchill Ward Labour Councillors send out seasonal ‘Action Report’ email newsletters, with updates and details of our latest news and updates for residents. If you would like to be added to our emailing list, please fill out the form below or just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.