Churchill Labour Party
As your Labour Councillors, we have –
– Introduced monthly surgeries and taken up daily casework
– Worked closely and regularly with local police on anti-social behaviour and crime, keeping Churchill a low-crime ward
– Brought a new weekly Advice Service drop-in service to Churchill Ward
– Lobbied Westminster Council for improved residents’ parking
– Supported residents during major works
– Worked with and reported back regularly to local residents’ associations
– Funded and supported charity events and activities in your area
– Produced regular newsletters and Action Reports, keeping residents up-to-date about local issues
We work with residents and community groups across the Ward, and are keen to hear from local residents about their concerns. To contact us, email firstname.lastname@example.org, use this online form to report an issue – or come and see us in person at one of our monthly surgeries. Find out about all the ways to contact us on our Contact page.
Find out more about Westminster Labour Group.