Ways To Contact Us, Monthly Surgeries & Email updates
Talk to us in person at our monthly surgeries
Are you a Churchill resident or group who would like to speak to us in person about a particular issue or concern that we might be able to help with?
Come and meet us at our Councillors’ advice surgery. These are held on the second Thursday of every month, 7-8pm. No appointment is necessary – simply come along.
SURGERY DATES & LOCATIONS 2020 (each 7-8pm):
– Thursday 9th January – St Barnabas Church Hall
– Thursday 13th February – Churchill Gardens Residents Hall
– Thursday 12th March – St Barnabas Church Hall
– Thursday 9th April – Churchill Gardens Residents Hall
– Thursday 14 May – St Barnabas Church Hall
– Thursday 11 June – Churchill Gardens Residents Hall
– Thursday 9 July – St Barnabas Church Hall
– Thursday 13 August – Churchill Gardens Residents Hall
– Thursday 10 September – St Barnabas Church Hall
– Thursday 8 October – Churchill Gardens Residents Hall
– Thursday 12 November – St Barnabas Church Hall
– Thursday 10 December – Churchill Gardens Residents Hall
Ways to contact us:
Telephone (Westminster City Council): 020 7641 5377
Post: Westminster City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6QP
Report an issue via our contact form
Find out more about Westminster Labour on our Labour group website
Sign up to our email newsletters
Churchill Ward Labour Councillors send out regular seasonal ‘Action Report’ email newsletters, with updates and details of our latest news and updates for residents. If you would like to be added to our emailing list, please fill out the form below or just drop us a line at email@example.com.
More support/advice services in Churchill Ward
If you need advice or help about benefits; debt and money; housing and homelessness; health and community care; employment; immigration and nationality; consumer rights; carers’ support or crime and noise problems – please come along to the weekly Advice Shop service in Churchill Ward. Run by Citizens Advice Westminster, it takes place every Thursday 10am-12pm at Churchill Gardens Residents Hall, Churchill Gardens Estate, SW1V 3AL. There is no need to make an appointment. Find out more about Advice Shop here.
Another centre for drop-in advice is the Pimlico Hub, every Monday from 9.30am to 12.30pm at St Gabriel’s Hall, Glasgow Terrace, Churchill Gardens Estate, SW1V 3AL. Run by the Cardinal Hume Centre, come along to the Hub if you need help or advice on employment and family services, housing, welfare rights advice and food bank provision.